If going UP to Seattle means the same thing as going DOWN to Seattle, then why isn’t UP the same as DOWN?
Or maybe UP is the same as DOWN, which means:
- There’s no such thing as directionality, which means
- The 2nd Law of Thermodynamics is not true, which means
- Time can go backwards and forwards at the same time, which means
- Quantum states exist in the macroworld, which means
- Schrodinger’s Cat is possible in the real world, which means
- Everything is in a state of flux, which means
- You could be everywhere, and nowhere, at the same time; which means
- Paradoxes are the norm, and the norm is the paradox; which means
- THERE’S NO SUCH THING AS REALITY!